Advertisement!

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Baby Baby Oooo!!

Assalamualaikum, salam sejahtera.
There are many things that I wish to share tapi tiada berkesempatan.
My best friend, Ruwaihah selamat melahirkan anak lelaki sulung beliau on last March, but I only got the chance to visit on April. So this story is very very ketinggalan zaman.

Ruwaihah is our first friend who has a baby, and this cute baby boy name is Fyraz. It is very exciting for us too, to be aunty. I’ve been asking the mother (Ruwaihah) a lot of questions. “Was it hurt?” , “Did you cry?” , “What are you doing at the time when you know that you’re going to errr bersalinkan the baby?”.
I have nephews, but it didn’t occur to me ask things like that to my sister.  It’s more fun asking your friend.  :P

Fyraz is a very good boy, he didn’t cry when we laugh out loud, I mean very loud.
And he fall asleep easily. Good boy :)
So, here’s a few funny pictures of us. 


 sleeping macho (because he's a boy!)

 Upacara penyampaian hadiah :P

 Me holding Fyraz (I look weird, right? "-_-)

 Ouh this boy got his first kiss already :P

 That's us! Right at the top is the mother (Ruwaihah)
And left at the top is Uncle Muap, haha (he's a friend of ours since high school too)

And, me! stealing Fyraz's cute pillow!
lets pretend we're bunny rabbits..  :P


So, that's it for now, and there's a lot more to come!
Remember, senyum lebar sampai ke telinga.
I was having a not-so-good-day today, but hey, it's OK!
With lots of Lurve,

LailaEnzai


No comments:

Post a Comment

so what do you think? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...