Advertisement!

Sunday 8 May 2011

Cards!

Asalamualaikum, salam sejahtera :)

Well first of all, today is Mother’s Day, it is a special day in our life, right? Although I’ve also heard that it was known as a day one of Christian’s celebration, but I’m not sure about that. Hurmm.

Well anyway, if this day is still halal to celebrate, I would like to wish Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers in the world! And since, I’m moody and emotionally disturbed today (which I will tell you later), I guess I can finish up my work.

A best friend of mine, will getting married soon, and she asked me to design an e-card/invitation card to put in event invitation in her facebook. I’m not very good in designing actually. I just hope she’ll love it.
So here it is! *nervous* TADAAAAA~~~





It might not be in a good quality picture.
And I don’t really feel like to hear anybody post any bad comments about this. Haha.
To condemn someone’s artwork is like when you say a person is ugly. Hehe :P
I didn’t put any copyright here, because I don’t think it awesome, and I trust all of you who read this will not curik and claim it as yours, thank you

So that’s it for now :D
Senyum lebar sampai ke telinga ;)
With lots of Lurve,

LailaEnzai

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what do you think? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...