Advertisement!

Saturday 5 November 2011

My Hectic Life – All In One!

Assalamualaikum, salam sejahtera :D
Teeheeeheee! Lama sungguh ye tak menulis, terasa sedikit kekok pula hendak menaip :P
Banyak habuk-habuk dan semak samun yg perlu dibersihkan di blog ini hehehe..

I’ve been missing for almost two months. The truth is, I’ve been busy. If only I could type/write my blog by just opening the word and think of what I’m gonna say without using my hands “-_- But I’m no magician/witch/psikik.

I’ve actually start my work, no, actually start training since after Raya Aidil Fitri. I work at a very nice company, and yes a good boss/employer (I’ve been experienced a few not so good boss before and finally I can work at ease) :D They’re very kind to me and they teach me well. I did have a difficult and lot of works sometimes but it didn’t put me in a very stressful condition, so far laa :)
So it took me a very long time to adapt in this ‘kehidupan bekerja’. I went home feeling tired, battling with times, weekend is such a short moment and whatever laa. Sebelum ni menganggur sepanjang hari baring-baring online, malam-malam berdating but now, nak dating pun penat haha “-_-
But Alhamdulilah, everything is fine now, I can wake up early easily, I can sleep late at night without feeling very tired, I can still kemas rumah or have a date at night and not yawning too much at the office the day after hihihi :P

So while I’m gone busy, there are few things happened and few things that I did, so I’m just going to sumbat-sumbat all the stories in this entry ye. :P

Ermm.. KL Festival City, a new shopping complex is finally open at Danau! Haha! New place to hang out, and ade kedai-kedai best, my favorite is Kaison, sells accessories for home :) cantik-cantik, murah-murah sekarang tgh opening sale! :D and also, ada kedai Cotton On! Tp coming soon, hehe! :D lepas tu ade kedai game which is Nyet’s favorite place while I’m busy searching for a nice flower pot at Kaison haha :P

OK next, I’ve watched In Time movie, starring Justin Timberlake (my ex-bf :P) and Amanda Seyfried (did I spelled her name correctly? “-_-)  the movie is about a future, and time is the currency. People who rich can have many times and can live forever, and people who is poor and don’t have time, die young. It was cool to watch Justin Timberlake in an action/fiction movie. He might not very good at acting but I know deeply that he tried his best and put a large effort in making the movie successful :D yeaayyy to Mr JT! <3

Erm what else? Ouh, my best friend, Nur Syaadah’s wedding on last 22nd October. I will make an entry about that after this, Insya Allah. I finally do some rebranding for photography job and we’re now officially named Chot Photography, and doing Syaadah’s wedding is our first official job, yeayy to me! I really hope that we can expand this business and be successful, Ameen! So, keep watching this space to see the pictures! :3

And, on 30th October ago, I went to my first photography workshop/class for beginner! Yeayy again!! Haha :P The workshop was organized by Odisi Studio. Do you still remember them? They organize Iftar with Maria Elena before. You can read the entry here <-  so I learned the basic things in using a camera, the basic techniques and so on. And somehow now I am in a very good spirit of learning and experimenting in photography. I’ll show a few pictures I take during our class and after class. :D

So, that’s it for my sumbat-sumbat stories! I have a lot of things and self-project to do in a future and I really hope I can win this battle with time. I have so much things to say but I don’t really have the time to write *sigh*. I even promised a special someone to make video tutorial for her :D I just need to make a good script and produced a good video without showing any humiliating part of me in the video haha! :P

And Lastly, Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha! From me and family! ouh ya, my oldest sister is now in Mecca performing her Hajj, lets pray for her as well :D and now I’m at my hometown resting in peace because I can just be lazy all day and not thinking about work, only for this weekend hihihh..
Selamat menunaikan ibadah korban, selamat menziarahi saudara mara dan sahabat handal :D
Ampun maaf zahir dan batin! See ya next time!

So here’s the picta! And please don’t kutuk-kutuk me or judge me, if you have an honest opinion and advice you can pm me on facebook, thank you!

 This one, stolen from Odisi Studio page :)
Upacara bergambar ramai-ramai selesai workshop bersama sijil masing-masing, find me! haha. (yg tutup muka :P)

This one actually, after class. First time try miniature effect belajar kat internet :P
memang tak menjadi, kalo first try menjadi, photographer lain takleh cari makan la haha :P

During class! peserta-peserta lain tengah khusyuk ambil gambar model :)

 Model jemputan, Tasha :)
Also my first time shooting talent. one of my favorite picture.

Her half body! curve tu mahal ok! :P

My favorite picture also. Tasha in leaf framing :D

 My most favorite picture! she really connect with the lens right? :D :D
yeayy!!


So, if you noticed the watermark, Lailatakesphotos, just like Yuna's heheeh! I wanna be like Yuna! working hard as a singer and still spend time for her passion in photography, fashion and so on! multi-talent lah! :D here's Yuna's link : yunatakesphotos <- click here! and yeah! I have a tumblr also, recently active. nothing private there, just something a little personal <3 Click here!!

The End! Take care and senyum lebar sampai ke telinga!
makan daging beringat yee <- cakap kat diri sendiri :P
Thank you for reading! see ya next time, 
With lots of Lurve,

LailaEnzai



No comments:

Post a Comment

so what do you think? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...